Snapchat – How to Download Snapchat for Android and IOS Signup – Snap Chat is a mobile application that enables you sends timed videos and pictures.
A few weeks ago, I told you all that I would be delving into some of the top Social Media as I give you a tutor on the top mobile apps and how to register.
Today however, my focus will be on Snapchat.
What is Snapchat and why the Hype?
It enables registered users to send pictures and video files. It also acts as a messaging platform with friends and loved ones.
The beauty of Snapchat over other messaging platform is its self-destruct setup.
That is, when you share an image or video file with friends or loved ones, it automatically self-destructs after a few seconds which makes it a great deal for people who actually care about their privacy online.
Snapchat App Download
Ok, you should be interested in getting this app on your smartphones by now I believe.
Therefore, I’ll be giving you a quick guide on how to download SnapChat on your Smartphone.
- Secondly, choose the platform you want to download the messenger from: That is, either IOS (Apple Store) or Android (Google Play Store)
- Thirdly, visit the respective app store and download snapchat.
How to Signup on Snapchat
Once you are done with downloading the App, you will be automatically taken to the Snapchat Signup page.
- Firstly, type your email address (If you download from Google Play Store, your default email address is automatically added for you) you can however change this.
- Secondly, add your desired username and password.
- Thirdly, Select your Country and add your Phone number.
Next, you will need to verify your account either via a 6-Digit code SMS to you or via an automated prompt call dictating your code.
After these, you will see two options for Snapchat to access your contact list so as to automatically connect you to those already on Snap chat.
You can use to “Allow or not to Allow” (I allowed since it was my first time on the platform and I want to connect immediately with friends)
Now, snap an image or hold down the white middle button to video record and add friends to view your new shots.
NB: Remember to confirm your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address from Snapchat.
Enjoy the fun.